SKKSA’s July gradings are nearly upon us. These exams are for all eligible karateka up to Purple belt, and will be held at the dojo level.
You can download your syllabus to help prepare for the exam from the Karateka portal. Click here to view the download links.
Gradings will happen at each dojo on the following dates:
- STANGER DOJO: Wednesday 25 June
- SHAKASKRAAL DOJO: Monday 7 July
- AVOCA DOJO: Wednesday 9 July
- SHALLCROSS DOJO: Thursday 10 July
- DURBAN NORTH & OTTAWA DOJOS: Saturday 12 July (at Durban North Dojo)
- AMANZIMTOTI DOJO: Monday 14 July
- OVERPORT DOJO: Tuesday 29 July
Preparing for your exam
- Download your grading syllabus to familiarize yourself with the exam content
- Practice your kihon, kata and kumite on your own, outside dojo time. The more you practice, the more confident you will be with the grading programme
- Remain calm, and ensure you remain hydrated during the exam
- Don’t forget to bring your SKKSA Grading Book to the exam
We wish you the very best for the mid-year exams and look forward to welcoming you back to the dojo in the second semester with your new kyu belt!
For more information, drop a line in the comments section below, or email us: email@example.com.